Please note that any seller or club using this site may have their own separate policies relating to your privacy, which are beyond the control of myrealfoods.com and MTK.
1. Information That May Be Collected and Identifying Information. In order to access user services provided by the Site,
participate in creating an organization page and/or uploading materials for other users, the Site will request a user to
provide certain personal identifying information, which may include, without limitation:
first and last names, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, office telephone number, home telephone number,
mobile telephone number, facsimile number, user history and/or biography.
The Site may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain a user's account.
(b) Information from People Below the Age of 13. The Site does not collect or maintain information from users actually known to be under the age of 13,
and no part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. MTK will not knowingly collect or maintain any personally identifiable information from children under 13. Parents are hereby put on notice that as a result of the above, MTK does not provide a mechanism to obtain parental consent.
(c) Lost or Stolen Information. If a user's credit card, and/or password is lost or stolen, the user should promptly notify the Site in order to enable the Site to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed credit card and/or password.
(d) Links to Other Web Sites. The Site may contain links to other web sites. MTK is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
2. Uses Made of the Information. Without user's prior consent, MTK will not use your personal identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. MTK uses personal identifiable information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices and in program record-keeping. The Site also processes billing and business requests related to Site participation. MTK stores your profile that you submit (email, name, phone, address), and if you request to join any specific club hosted on the Site or on Myrealfoods.com, we may provide that info to the club, as a convenience to you.
(b) The information you provide to the Site may also be collected, used, analyzed and/or processed by MTK, or selected third parties on the Site's behalf, for marketing and other business purposes. Before MTK uses the information, however, MTK will notify users and offer users the opportunity opt-out if a user wishes not to have personal identifying information used in this way.
3. Agents. MTK employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of the Site. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing user services.
Any supplied billing information shall be encrypted for transmittal to a third party intermediary for processing using industry-standard encryption techniques. Such billing information is used only to bill you for those products or services you choose to purchase and/or subscribe through the Site. The encryption process is designed to scramble your billing information for protection against unauthorized misappropriation by third parties. As the technological landscape is constantly changing, no security system is absolutely secure. MTK cannot and does not guarantee the security of any of its databases and information contained therein, nor can MTK guarantee any supplied information will be absolutely secure from interception during transmission to the Site over the Internet.
4. MTK may release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena)
or by a regulation.
5. Data Tracking and Cookies.
The Site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors.
The Site logs do generate certain kinds of site usage data, such as the number of page hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services and may also be provided to others, but, again,
the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
various technologies, including 'cookies'. A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that a Web site can transfer to user's hard drive
through user's browser. The cookie is then stored on user's computer as an anonymous tag that identifies the user's computer, but not the user.
Cookies may be sent by the Site or its third party vendors. Customer can set its browser to notify user before a cookie is received,
giving an opportunity to decide whether to accept the cookie.
Customer may also set its browser to turn off cookies; however, this Site may not then work properly. To utilize the features of this Site for logged-in users, cookies must be accepted.
(c) Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. The Site may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Site in order to provide better user service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains and IP addresses from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on the Site; Site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as ''clickstream data.'' MTK or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics to help improve our services.
6. Information Security & Commitment to Online Security. MTK employs physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. To achieve information security and quality, MTK implements appropriate measures and processes, such as using industry-standard encryption when transmitting certain sensitive information.
(b) No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. MTK will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of user personal information. However, as the technological landscape is constantly changing, no security system is absolutely secure. Consequently, MTK shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of the Site including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
(c) Unauthorized Third Party Attempts to Secure Information. Users hereby acknowledge and agree that any personal information disclosed on or through the Site shall be at his or her own risk with a reasonable understanding and awareness of the attendant security and privacy risks, including but not limited to the limitations on the security and authentication measures employed by the Site, attempts, threats, and schemes employed by third parties to eavesdrop, phish, crack, hack, and falsely retrieve passwords, and attempts, threats, and schemes employed by third parties to damage, contaminate, or otherwise compromise user computers through viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancelbots, or other types of malicious computer code, materials, and components. Users hereby acknowledge that MTK shall bear no liability or responsibility for any damages arising out of or in connection with any inadvertent disclosure of any user personal information.